These guides offers 30 Units of research-based interactive instruction to accelerate learning. This second edition of the Kindergarten Teacher’s Guide encompasses the fun of learning with Letterland friends, while ensuring that the core criteria of an effective, systematic, phonics and phonological awareness program are fully met.
This set includes four guides:
- Kindergarten Teacher's Guide - Whole Group (2nd Edition)
- Kindergarten Teacher's Guide - Small Group (2nd Edition)
- Kindergarten Teacher's Guide - Tricks & Strategies (2nd Edition)
- Kindergarten Teacher's Guide - Assessments and Progress Monitoring (2nd Edition)
- 180 Explicit phonics instruction lessons
- Integrated Phonological Awareness Strand
- Daily, structured lessons for Small Groups
- Blending and segmenting activities throughout
- Lots of fully decodable text for each lesson including 50 Decodable Books, as well; as weekly Student Practice Pages
- Embedded Vocabulary expansion and ELL support
- Multisensory learning strategies
- Carefully sequenced teaching of high-frequency Tricky Words
- Embedded handwriting Instruction
- Activities to consolidate learning
- Differentiated learning with options for more support and more challenge
- Progress monitoring throughout
- A fully integrated Assessment Strand
- A wealth of supporting resources including interactive tools and visual classroom aids.
This title is a PRE-PUBLICATION Edition. The final edition will be shipped to you at no additional charge as soon as it is available. No action is required on your part.